Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 1 of unpacking

Went to school for about an hour today. I was pleasantly surprised to see the wall had been painted where the big cupboard used to be. I truly thought it would have been left an unpainted irregular rectangle where it had been against the wall.

I moved a few boxes, but I wasn't really motivated to unpack and rearrange. It wasn't as hot in the building as I had expected it to be, but one of my fans no longer moves.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy a shelving unit since I have a new configuration for my desk space. I swore I was not going to spend so much of my own money this year. I've already been to Target for markers, crayons, highlighters, dry-erase markers, pencil sharpeners, etc. The usual supplies that get consumed or wasted every year. Instead of the composition books I usually buy, I'm going to save myself $14 and try using the binders I had previously used for social studies. We'll see.

After all these years, I always feel like I've never done this before. I guess that's what happens when --You Get the Summer Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment